The International Council Advancing Independent School Accreditation is hiring!
Part-Time, Contract Position
The International Council Advancing Independent School Accreditation (ICAISA) is a non-profit educational organization committed to advancing excellence and upholding standards in order to ensure quality and accountability in independent schools across the globe. ICAISA members are accrediting associations serving K-12 schools. ICAISA also offers engagement opportunities through our associate member tier and our sponsorship offerings.
ICAISA is seeking an experienced professional with expertise in sponsorship, ad sales, fundraising, or a related field. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, managing, and stewarding sponsorship relationships by cultivating opportunities that connect organizations with the ICAISA network and our programs and services. The position works directly with the ICAISA Executive Director to develop sponsorship structures and strategies.
- Manage, nurture, and renew ICAISA’s existing sponsor relationships.
- Identify, pitch, and secure new corporate partners and sponsors throughout the year.
- Partner with ICAISA leaders to maximize the sponsorship program to align with the goals of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service orientation
- Familiarity with the independent school and association landscape and connections with the community
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google Suite products and Zoom platform
- Ability to work independently
- 2-4 years of experience in sponsorship/ad sales, lead generation, fundraising, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation will be based on an hourly wage with opportunities for commission. This is a part-time, virtual/remote position.
To Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter in a single pdf document to ICAISA Executive Director, Bonnie Ricci, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Materials will be accepted until the position is filled.
ICAISA is an equal employment opportunity employer. ICAISA will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression), age, religion, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status under applicable state, federal, or national law.